Loft Conversions in Banstead
Transform the quality of your home with a loft conversion from Jones Brothers Loft Conversions, your trusted local specialist with 25+ years’ industry experience.
A family business based in Surrey, we have converted countless lofts in Banstead and the surrounding area, delivering individual solutions for roof spaces of all types and sizes. With a 10-year guarantee on all our finished projects, and many a wealth of positive customer feedback to our name, are the team to help you create extra space and add value to your home.
Our professional team can help with all loft conversion requirements for your home in Banstead. We consider no project to be too large or too difficult, and have the knowledge and experience to provide the following services:
- Free Consultation. We offer a free home visit to assess your attic space and discuss your loft conversion needs, after which you will receive a free, no-obligation estimate.
- Bespoke Design. Depending on the scope of the works and your requirements, our team will then produce dedicated designs for you to consider.
- Build. When you are happy with everything, the construction of your loft conversion can begin, using a combination of expert workmanship and quality materials and equipment.
- Velux Window Installation. As specialist installers of Velux roof windows, we can help to make use of all the available floor space, by providing plenty of natural light.
- Custom Staircases. Our team specialises in designing and fitting staircases for all types of loft conversions, even when access is tight.
- Internal Works. Any internal works required by your loft conversion projects will be carried out by our team, from installing steel beams to conducting electrical or plumbing work.
- 10 Year Guarantee. Each completed project comes with a 10-year guarantee, for your complete satisfaction.
Why choose us?
- We have more than 30 years’ professional experience
- We are experts in designing, building and fitting loft conversions
- We think there is no project too small or too big
- We include your ideas in the design process
- We provide a 10-year guarantee for your peace of mind
Yes, we do. While we can carry out any type of loft conversion in residential properties, we are particularly proud of our work with difficult to convert roof spaces, including those with tight access and unusual shapes that many of our competitors refuse to deal with. See here from examples of our previous work.
A loft conversion that relies too much on artificial lighting can feel oppressive, which is where Velux roof windows can help. Flooding the newly converted attic with natural light, they can be fitted to any roof gradient, and since there’s no extension of the loft beyond the existing roofline, this type of loft conversion doesn’t require planning permission.
From our offices in Ewell, Epsom, we cover the whole of Surrey and South West London including Cobham, Kingston and Wimbledon. If you wish to discuss your loft conversion plans with our experienced team and arrange for a free home survey anywhere in the area, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.