Loft Conversions in Chipstead
Welcome to Jones Brothers Loft Conversions Ltd, a family business with a 30-year track record of delivering bespoke loft conversions in Chipstead, South West London and Surrey.
We specialise in tailor-made solutions to turn your underutilised loft space into innovatively designed and beautifully finished habitable space. Are you looking to add more bedrooms, a home office, guest suite or chillout space? Get in touch today.
What we offer
Whatever your plans for a loft conversion for your home in Chipstead, the experienced team at Jones Brothers Loft Conversions Ltd should be your first port of call. We can provide the following professional services:
- Free consultations and a free home survey and quotation based around your vision, your design ideas and your requirements
- Bespoke design & build service, starting with the initial drawings all the way to the finished construction
- Specialist Velux window installations to maximise the natural light coming into your new conversion
- Custom staircase installations for optimal access to your new loft room, however tight the available space may be
- Internal building works involving anything from installing steel beams to electric and plumbing, all carried out by qualified tradesmen
- 10-year guarantee given on each completed loft conversion project, for your complete peace of mind
- Family business with 30+ years’ industry experience
- Residential loft conversion specialists in Surrey
- No job too big, too small or too difficult
- Full client involvement in the design process
- 10-year guarantee offered as standard
Contact Jones Brothers Loft Conversions Ltd straight away. Did you know that we specialise in installing loft stairs into awkward spaces, and that complex loft conversion projects are our speciality? Get in touch with our team and let our expert architects work out the best way to gain access to you your roof space and create a loft conversion that meets all your requirements.
We will make arrangements to visit your home at a mutually convenient time. We will visually inspect your loft space to gain an understanding of the building, and take relevant measurements. A key part of the survey is to discuss your ideas and requirements and answer any questions you may have. Once we have a clear brief, we can work out a free, no obligation quotation for the proposed works.
Loft conversions are considered to be part of your permitted development rights, so you typically won’t need to apply for planning consent, although buildings regulations will still apply. For major roof alterations, you may still need permission, so it’s always worth checking with your local planning office. If your house is a listed building or located in a Conservation Area, you will need to obtain additional consents.