Loft Conversions in Leatherhead
Are you thinking of moving up, not moving out? Jones Brothers Loft Conversions Ltd has the expertise to convert your unused attic space into the additional living accommodation you’ve always dreamed of.
As loft conversion experts in Leatherhead, Surrey and beyond, we have helped countless homeowners to add real value to their property and are proud to have received many testimonials from delighted customers. For a trusted, professional service by an established local family business, please feel free to get in touch.
We have the passion, skill and experience to carry out all types of loft conversions, whatever the size or level of difficulty involved. Take a look below at the main services carried out by our professional team:
- Free Consultation. We will come to your home in Leatherhead to survey your existing roof space and discuss your ideas for a loft conversion. We’ll then be sending out a free, no-obligation quotation.
- Bespoke Design. Using your ideas and the requirements of the build as a basis, our designers will then draw up dedicated designs for you to consider.
- Build. Once you are ready to proceed, our team will start the construction phase, using a combination of excellent workmanship, high-quality equipment and materials.
- Velux Window Installation. We are specialist Velux roof window installers, with the skill to make your loft extension light and airy, allowing you to maximise all the available space.
- Custom Staircases. We specialise in designing and fitting staircases for loft conversions of all types, even with tight access.
- Internal Works. We will take care of all the internal works required for your loft extension project, from plumbing and electrical works to steel beam installation.
- 10 Year Guarantee. We are confident that you will be delighted with the quality of our work, and provide a 10-year guarantee on all finished projects.
Why choose us?
- We have 30+ years of experience
- We are experts in designing, developing and delivering loft conversions
- We think that no project is too big, too small or too difficult
- We make sure that your design ideas are included in the process
- A 10-year guarantee provides complete peace of mind
Indeed, we do. While our team is perfectly competent to deal with any type of residential loft conversion, we have developed a particular expertise for lofts that are difficult to convert and that other companies won’t touch – such as roof spaces with restricted access, awkward angles or unusual shapes.
Unless you are planning to significantly alter or extend the roof, or the building is listed, you are unlikely to need planning permission since building work of this type is considered permitted development. That said, you should always check with your local planning authority before any construction work starts.
A dormer loft conversion means extending the existing roof with a dormer window that projects vertically from a sloping roof. It’s the most common type of loft conversion and is used to create additional floor space and usable headroom, handy for new attic bedrooms, top floor studies or media rooms.