Loft Conversions in Oxshott
At Jones Brothers Loft Conversions, we have helped many clients in Oxshott and the surrounding Surrey villages of Chessington, Cobham and beyond to transform their attic spaces from dreary to delightful. Known all over Surrey for consistently delivering high-quality results, we’ve spent more than 30 years building an excellent reputation for our residential loft conversions.
Our team is trained in converting lofts to the highest standards, whatever building we are working with. From straightforward roof light conversions with plenty of existing headroom all the way to complex roof projects involving mansard or hip-to-gable conversions, we have the know-how and experience to create valuable extra living space in your home.
Not sure how to go about starting the process? Get in touch with Jones Brothers Loft Conversions today to share your ideas for your proposed conversion and let us help you get there.
What Can We Do For You?
So why should you choose Jones Brothers Loft Conversions to carry out this key home improvement on your property? In addition to a highly professional service delivered by a conscientious and personable team of expert craftsmen, we provide you with a 10-year guarantee for any work we complete. That way, you have full peace of mind of knowing that your loft conversion has been carried out to the highest standards.
What’s more, we can also take care of any internal work required during your loft extension project. From installing Velux windows to fitting custom staircases, carrying out specialist plumbing works for an en-suite shower room or tackling tricky electrics for your new top floor media suite, Jones Brothers can do it all. Think of us as your one-stop-shop to get your new loft conversion built and finished, ready for you to move in.
How Do We Work?
- You reach out to us. Your initial enquiry about your proposed loft extension is the starting point of the project. It’s the first and most important step to bring your dream loft conversion closer to reality.
- We book a home consultation. The next step is for our team to conduct a site visit to discuss your plans and specific requirements, survey your loft space and take any measurements we need along the way.
- We send you a quote. Once we have all the information we need, we can produce our competitively priced quotation, including marked-up architectural designs that show details of the proposed work involved.
- We build your loft conversion. When you have signed off the final designs for the build and are happy with the proposed price, you give the green light to go ahead. This is when we set to work.
- You get a 10 Year Guarantee. After the completion of your loft conversion project, we will provide you with a ten-year guarantee to reassure you that all the building work has been carried out to the highest standard.
The loft’s main space should be at least 2.2 metres high to be suitable for conversion; 2.5 metres or more would be ideal. In most cases, the steeper the pitch of the roof, the easier it is to convert the space to habitable space.
At Jones Brothers Loft Conversions, we specialise in difficult loft conversions including those that many other companies would turn down. We’ve worked on detached and terraced houses, bungalows and top floor apartments and lofts with awkward access issues. Take a look at our previous work here.
Our home visits are an opportunity to get to know each other, to look at the loft space in question and to discuss your plans for conversion. We will visit at a convenient time for you, survey the loft space, gather necessary information and take measurements, so we can calculate our quotation.